Care home in West Sussex
At Wellcross Grange care home we are absolutely committed to providing friendly, personally tailored care which meets the individual needs and wishes of our residents, whatever level of care and support they require.
We are passionate about delivering care with choice and dignity, and this comes from good, well-trained staff. Your health, happiness and wellbeing are our top priorities. We want you always to feel at home. If you choose to make Wellcross Grange your next home, we will involve you in all the decisions about your care and you will be encouraged and enabled to choose how you spend your time.
We understand that everyone is an individual with their own wishes and ideas. So we work closely with each resident and their family to assess all their needs physical, physiological, emotional and spiritual – and create individual care plans. These care plans are regularly reviewed to ensure we continue to meet the needs and expectations of our residents.
Our friendly, attentive and conscientious care team, comprising qualified nurses and highly trained, skilled care assistants, are on hand 24 hours a day to provide care and support tailored to your individual needs, including:
- Nursing, dementia and residential care
- Personalised care plans
- Long-term care
- Respite and convalescent care from one day up to four weeks
- Palliative care – working closely with a local hospice
- Room service
As part of a truly holistic approach to your wellbeing, we also offer a range of complementary therapies and services to help you enjoy and live your life to the full. Services include:
- Sensory therapy/hand massage
- Beauty therapy
- My mother has been at Wellcross Grange since the end of last year. We have found the staff very caring and attentive and when any points have been raised they have been dealt with promptly. The house and grounds are very pleasant and make visiting very easy, there is always a cup of tea and biscuit or cake and ii is easy to find somewhere quiet to talk. My mother appreciates the food and activities provided especially the monthly communion service. The house always smells fresh when we visit.